Dr. Guy Efron received his Medical Degree from Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty School of Medicine after receiving a Bachelorג€™s Degree in History from the University of California at Berkeley. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at the highly acclaimed Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles. Dr. Efron is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and was given the distinguished honor of being named Cedars-Sinaiג€™s Pediatrician of the Year, 2008.
Dr. Guy Efron is an extremely well trained pediatric physician who treats his patients with the same care and sensitivity he provides for his own children. He demonstrates his passion for personal care by visiting newborns in the hospital within a day of their birth and by making sure that everyone who calls his office can speak to him personally.
Dr. Guy Efron is committed to providing his patients with quality health advice, guidance and treatment, and speaks English and Hebrew. For your convenience, the office has a doctor on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Well child care
- Newborn care
- Breast Feeding
- Common problems during infancy
- Common childhood illnesses
- Dr. Efron will see your newborn in the hospital within 24 hours of birth
- In your childג€™s first year ג€“ monthly visits
- Second year ג€“ every three months
- Once a year thereafter
- Dr. Efron will accept same-day appointments if you call during business hours
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA